Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Eyes Wide Open....

Sometimes you look at your life and realize you have just been walking with your eyes shut!!!!
Not on purpose!!  You are so busy with life that your eyes are literally shut to what is going on around you.  Today walking into Children Hospital for my oldest Daughter's doctor appt, I saw a beautiful young lady with cerebral palsy or some disease that would affect her spinal development. Her smile lite up the whole parking lot.  Everyone that was able to walk their children into the door, or watch their children run and talk on their own had to  have realize how bless they were right at that moment!!! OR Was their eyes even open?  That beautiful young lady was content and happy despite her circumstances.

We wrap ourselves so into our own problems, concentrate so on our on environments, situations, circumstances and life challenges, we miss the hand of God molding and sculpting our lives showing us how so bless we are despite our circumstances.

Are your Eyes Wide Open,

Have you sat down and realize that no you don't have a mansion but you have a beautiful home.
Have you look around and realize you are not a millionaire but you can afford dinner?
Have just touched your spouse and realize you could be alone in this world?
Have you realized ....?

Today I pray that everyone that reads this post open their eyes WIDE OPEN!!!

I pray that God will anoint those eyes and give you a clear vision on how he has enrichly bless you no matter how much or how little you have.  I am so grateful for all of the blessings he has allowed me to see but those that he reveals to me daily in the stillness of my thoughts.

When I see my daughters laugh or hear my son talk to me about something I have no clue about;  When I catch my husband looking at me intently with a smile that only we share, when I get to laugh at one of my mommies quirky ways, or laugh at my niece's or nephew's because they have eaten a whole pan of rolls.  The big things God does for me are huge, but it is the little things that I overlook that I just want him to know I am so grateful.  I want him to know I delight my self in him.  Psalms 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

I am grateful that with my eyes wide open I can see the hills from which cometh my help!!!  I am just in awe of all that God can, has and will do for me.  Ps121:8
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.  He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.  The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.  The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.  The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Please every GET UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES WIDE AND SEE THE GLORY OF GOD!  IF A CHILD CAN UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE MIDST OF HER CONDITION WE SHOULD TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment