Tuesday, August 9, 2016

When the Devil wants YOU to QUIT!!!!

WOW.....Is the only thing I can say!!!

-Family and Friends Battling Cancer
-DPS (Detroit Public Schools) Private joke some would understand
-Mother In Law has another stroke
-Car accidents and break downs
-Children trying to be adults but life seems so difficult
-Every time you think you ahead financially you are 199 miles behind
-Trying to get healthy but stress says pull yourself together, LOL
-Family member having a heart attack
-Family Drama
-Surgery
and the list could go on.

ALL of this in less than three months!!!

So when do I break Lord, when do I quit?  As I am writing this now I am literally laughing and just enjoying and basking in the realization that the devil one and only job is to steal, kill and destroy!!! HE WANTS YOU TO QUIT!!!

So I stepped back and realize the small blessings that I may have overlooked.

-Should be missing a check but I am being paid.  TO GOD BE THE GLORY
-Kids financial aid is working itself out
-One got accepted in Grad Program and the other graduates this year!!!! YAY
-The Family Drama let us know there was a thief in the camp.
-Other family drama gave us a spiritual insight that our families are suffering from the demonic spirit brought on them from family members infidelity and some hereditary demons.
-Mommy's career is going in the right direction
-Every month God has blessed us with another financial blessing, opportunity or increased our territory.
-Every time we need him he has just stepped in right on time.

SO I pray my little rant blesses someone to do what I just did.  STOP, BREATH, REALIZED who is attacking me, WHY I am being attack and to WHOM I belong too.   I can't quit!!  I am tired of hearing of another car breakdown, or another situation but in every situation be ye content.

So What I pray for you is that you are encourage to see that the Devil never takes a break....he don't get weary or tired!!!  I pray you realize that you must carry your sword in your heart at all times:  Just a couple pieces of my sword!!!  BE ENCOURAGE!!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. – Psalm 55:22
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding- Proverbs 3:5
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. – Psalm 46:1

JUST REMEMBER HE STEPS RIGHT ON IN JUST WHEN YOU NEED HIM MOST!!!!

Dotties People-Just when I need him most

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Michele!! keep on being an available vessel for God. I can't give up now, I've come too far to turn around now. Sometimes I get tired, but the strength of the Lord that's within me want let me. Thank you for your rant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurl....Alex car stolen, Steven car break downs, aleisha car break down, my car has an accident!!! This all happened in three months. I won't even start about illness...Dee's mom had to be put in a nursing home!!! So when I got the call about another issue I was like for real!!! BUT GOD!!! HE GOT ME and that I know.

    ReplyDelete